3.21.2013

Love is in the air!

Today we have two officIal days before Andrew and I get married! It's so soon and we are ready for it! This week has been busy but very productive! Thursday, (today) my parents, Andrews parents, Anna, Cory, Becky, Andrew and all the bridesmaids and friends went to the church to set up all the decorations, it was so pretty!!!! Then all the bridesmaids and I went to Carlie's parents house and took pictures so Saturday will go more smooth, it was so fun and very cold! Then all of us girls went to go get our nails done and went out to eat.
I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I do standing beside us, cheering and praying us on. They are encouraging both in "I'm not alone" and "you're doing great!" I couldn't ask for better sister in laws or friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment