5.30.2013

Down memory lane

Doing the dishes by hand is something I actually learned from a good friend of mine, Carlie. When we were little her parents didn't have a dishwasher so after dinner we would put all the dishes by the sink and form a line so rinse, wash, dry and put away. It was great!
it was fast and it taught us to do it right and not be so dependent on technology. 
That is something I really want to teach my kids that I will someday have, that they can do things the way it was done back then, I would love to teach them that there was life before electricity and before   technology become more important than life it's self (ok that may be going a little far haha) 
Anyway, since I'm crazy and love doing house work, dishes aren't hard for me to do, I find it lovely and enjoyable and I can think and pray by myself. It's just pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment