7.15.2013

Trust in The Lord with all your Heart....

The other day I made the comment to Andrew how funny it was that God put me: a "I need a plan" kind of girl with a pastor. Especially a pastor starting out. We don't really know what the plan is or where God is leading us. Ironic huh? 

Anyway, God gave us our answer that we were praying about for along time, nothing bad, just not what we expected. But then again when does God do what WE expect. He doesn't, that's the beauty of God he does what he expects and expects us to do what he asks! 

Faith of a mustard seed huh? 
Do you know how small a mustard seed is?????
Well I'll tell you. 1-2 mm in diameter!
How puny do you feel now? Cause I am feeling pretty pathetic that me, the girl who has no reason to not trust God can't have the faith of the smallest seed ever! 

Well it's a good thing that God loves us like he does, because I believe it would take a lot of love and patients to be the savior to a whole human race of sinners and...non-trusters. (I know it's not a word) 

"How great the Fathers love for us, how vast beyond all measure, that He would give His only son, to make a wretch His treasure." 

So since God has the whole world in His hands why do i worry? Why do I not trust? 

Since God gave us part of our answer to prayer today, I as honestly able to praise Him and thank Him! I struggle with everything I just typed everyday, but this one time I was able to thank Him in spite of questions I may have. I'm sure ill always have questions to ask God, things that I wants to change or even make plans go my way, but why have faith at all in God if I can't let go and let Him take over my life?


No comments:

Post a Comment