It was so good and so simple! Ten pints!
The whole day it was cool and rainy, a perfect day for being in the kitchen or cuddled on the couch watching a movie! Everyone is so giving up here so all the produce we've canned hasn't cost us much of anything. The jars end up being the biggest cost, but even then teachers have given us jars!
Last night Brittany, Joe and Jonah came over and we watched a movie with them, it's so fun having a married couple to hang out with up here!
After we had such a lovely day Andrew and I headed to bed, and as we we're fast asleep at about 2am I kept hearing this awful loud beeping sound! I thought I was going nuts because I was so asleep that I thought I was dreaming about the beeping noise and some lady talking! So I finally woke up after the second loud beep and discovered it was the carbon monoxide detector telling us that there was a low battery! Geez! At 2 in the morning it has to do that! So we ended up disconnecting it and taking out the battery and putting it in the car after waking up the Dean of students for help!
It was a long night and an early morning! But again, it's a cool lovely day without 90* weather! Praise Jesus for that and the much needed rain!

No comments:
Post a Comment