9.06.2013

Crazy life

Life can get really crazy, it is hectic, and out of control! Andrew and I have a busy week and a busy weekend, he is in class in the morning while I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then Tuesday and Thursday I clean and watch kids in the afternoon. On weekends I still do hair and then we have youth group and all of the Sunday/church activities.

"Teach me, and I will be silent, make me understand how I have home astray." Job 6:24

In all of the craziness I love having my quiet time in the morning, and my times  running. I love the silence of the house in the morning before life gets going:

"Be still and know that I am God!" Psalm 40:10

I want to be quiet and calm and let God speak to me and just listen to Him...

It's one thing to say it and one thing to do it, it's been so good for me to go to chapel with Andrew and be in the Word daily, but it is a struggle for me  to just let God work in my life and move me where He wants me. 

"Be imitators of me, as I am if Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them from you" 1Corinthians 11:1-2

I pray that the Lord will make me an imitator of the Lord, He will lead me and I will follow Him and not be consumed by the busy craziness of life 





No comments:

Post a Comment