9.18.2013

Beware...might get awkward


In about a week is Andrew and I's 6 month anniversary, a 1/2 a year! This time last year, I was planning the day we would begin the rest of our lives together!

The time has gone by so fast, I really can't believe it! Andrew is in charge of that night since his birthday is just three days later. I still don't really know what I am going to get him, but I have some ideas! He reads my blogs so I won't say a word that will give it away :)

Andrea's birthday will be the first birthday we will celebrate being a married couple, no having to go home after the night is done, we can eat cake and celebrate all night long! That's the fun of being in a Godly marriage!

I've been debating on writing a blog about the, "joys" of marriage if you know what I mean? Nothing gross or T.M.I....so we'll see. It might be a blog that stays in drafts for a while before it gets posted. I guess I did say that I would be open and honest but I don't want to offend people with my honesty.

I think I see it as, we are married now and I want people to know that a Christ centered MARRIED couple has fun, sex isn't boring for a married couple contrary to what people think now days.

But that's all I'm going to say on that so far....I'm already blushing, I really don't know how I'll get through doing a whole post on the subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment