10.17.2013

Grammy time

Tonight I am away from my husband, tomorrow night too. And boy is it a real stretch. Think about it, you go you're whole life having your own bed only sharing it on slumber party nights. Then you get married and you sleep with the same wonderful man every night and then you can't. It's not fun.

But in some ways I think it will be okay. 

I'm staying with my Grammy for two nights and it is so good for me! I haven't stayed with her since before we even got engaged probably. Grammy and i are very close, I know she prays for us daily if not a couple times. She always thanks Jesus for all her grand kids being saved. What a blessing for her. 

Grammy gives you her time and listens to you, answering questions and asking as well. She always has a snack or two or three on hand. Nutty bars, totinos pizza and Mac n cheese will always be Grammy foods.  

As hard as it is being way from my man, I love my Grammy and I'm really glad I could stay with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment