It's hard to commit things of the hear to The Lord but when I do, I can tell a huge difference. He has the grade plan. And is a big God and when we doubt Him it's like we're saying he's not big enough to handle the plans he has for us.
Oops guilty.
It's something to pray about everyday. When I get out of Gods way and stop trying my hardest to control or be involved with the planning, he doesn't like it much. And honestly neither do I, my plans never work out so well. But it's such a comforting thought to know in your heart and mind that God won't let me go. Or you!
We have spent a lot of time with our fiends little boy, Jonah. And watching him is a perfect example of God. Jonah is beginning to walk just a little, he needs help and he is so dependent on us to help him get about and when he thinks he's got and let's go of our hands he falls.
That's what we do with God. He puts is on our feet and helps us go through learning lessons and as soon as we think we've got it all figured out, we let go and BONK! We fall on out butts.
I don't know about you but I'm tired of falling down ...why can't I be diligent enough to let God hold me and not be so afraid of where he'll lead me?
I need to commits the things of my heart to The Lord and be done with them
No worrying
No stressing
No tears
Just praying...
Listening...
And doing Gods will
No comments:
Post a Comment