In the midst of all the new, the other night at Sunday night chapel the question was posed: "who or what is your Ninevah"
For those of you who don't know what Ninevah is, it was a town that was filled with awful people! These people would torture others, killing them in the most brutal ways! God told a man named Jonah to go to this town and share God's goodness with them. But Jonah didn't want to do that, he thought that these people didn't deserve to go to Heaven so he ran away.
So I kept thinking to myself about who my Ninevah is. It's a great question, something that most people don't think of it in that way.
So I ask the same question that I was asked as well as 100 other students: who are you running from? Why are you running from then? What do you need to take of with that person?
I had to really pray about what I need to do, in what way does God need to melt my heart for this person?
No comments:
Post a Comment