Well yesterday I had a new experience with my phone. I was listening to some music of my phone and then turned it off, out of no where it started speaking to me, locked me out completely and I couldn't answer phone calls or test either. It was speaking to me saying time, the date, the weather... But I couldn't get into it and I don't have Suri.
So we called AT&T and they couldn't help us. So we ventured over to the library to have internet and try to fix it through iTunes.
It didint work.
Then a frien of Andrews came over and asked what we were doing and said he would look at my phone.
The diagnoses was: somehow if you push the home bottom 4 times fast it turns your phone to blind mode!!! Who knew!?!? So to fix it you do the exact same thing: push home 4 times fast.
I dislike phones greatly, but I thought us share some new iphone help!
No comments:
Post a Comment