3.08.2014

Spring Fever!

It is such a nice day! I am so thankful for it cause this girl was getting cabin fever (its burning in my brain, I've got cabin fever its driving me insane!) Our windows are open and our screen door is too! I'm even thinking about doing laundry and drying it outside!






So today we got up and went for a walk and then stopped by our friends house, the Benedicts and hung out with them for a while! It was great to hang out with them for a while, during the week it doesn't happen very often with our work and job schedules.




This weekend we leave for our spring break trip to Rapid City!! It is going to be so much fun, my parents are watching Jonah and Claire, which I think it so cute that they volunteered to watch them. We are leaving Tuesday and we are going to relax our sox off! There is a water park we are going to be staying right next to. Indoor, 30,000 sq. ft. with slides and all kinds of great fun!! We are adults and we are so excited, I cant imagine what a child would feel like going there!




Have a great spring break everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment