4.19.2014

Chai Tea and an overview

"Surely God is my help, The Lord is the one who sustains me." Psalm 54:4


This verse is so encouraging to me as I write today, and on Pandora: Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath is playing.




Jesus knows what we need before we even wake up.




I'm spending the morning with Claire, she is such cutie pie!! She is my practice, I've never really thought about what I would want to have as a first child, A boy would be nice; a protector, a leader. But a girl would be fun to dress up! (Yes that's my reasoning right now) But Claire helps me learn stuff I haven't done before, like sucking boogers out of her nose! Its a challenge when her little head keeps moving!!!
Oh and on top of trying to get to go to sleep and keep her on Britt's schedule, she cried...hard...so me being the sucker I am, I picked her up and started to rock her to calm her down, then she started talking...cooing and smiling at me like, "haha sucker! I got you!" BUT, I did get her to sleep and in her bed too!




This month is moving by so fast, almost too fast! Joe and Brittany leaving the first of May and then we have one month before Andrew leaves for camp ministry the first of June, for a whole month
:(
But God is providing in so many ways for us! This camp being one of them. Also Andrew is working his tail-end off at Shopko, pretty much everyday he has to work. I am working everyday besides weekends at Jax and then I still go to Colorado to do hair. Thankfully I haven't been sick or nauseous since my 12th week so we are blessed for me to be able to still work!


Andrew and I went out to eat Thursday night, our first date night since February, It was so fun and so needed!!! This morning Andrew doesn't have to work until 2, so he is hanging out with me and Claire until he has to leave.


Last week Andrew and a bunch of the guys from school went to a Nuggets game...A.K.A a man weekend.


Waking up and reading Psalm 54 helps me so much, just knowing we don't have to do it alone, and when we are too weak and tired to even try, God will still be there so give us those days off, sunny days, a good nights rests, less sickness, a date night, a basketball game or an encouraging little note from Him.





No comments:

Post a Comment