6.08.2014

22 weeks

I am 22 weeks along so far! And there are a few things I have discovered....I know nothing about so much of the baby stuff.
I'm not talking about the crying, diaper changing, feeding stuff...I'm talking about cloth diapers and good brands of baby supplies.....
My parents had to explain what a cover was for clothe diapers!! Geez there is way to much to this stuff for a newby. But the greatest thing is that we have time to figure it out and trial and error will be so helpful!!
In the midst of the confusion Andrew has been traveling around to different camps for the month of June. He will be in Montana this week and then home for a little less than a week....boy I miss that sweet man!
As I was walking one day while he was gone I was praying for him and for our baby. I Prayed that the baby wouldn't move around until andrew could be there to feel him....Andrew got home Friday night and as he was talking sweetly to our little boy he moved!! I felt him move for the first time!!!!
God does care about the little things that we care about!! It's so heart warming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment