Andrew and I took a few days to go off the grid after he got home from camping trip.
We went to Chadron Nebraska national park...no it doesn't seem like much butit was perfect for our purpose of reconnecting, being alone and not having interruptions before Cletus comes along in like 3 months!!!
Wow that went fast!!
Our tiny cabin was great and we even cooked steaks on the fire and a can of beans!!
I didn't get a picture of it but I felt like my mother every morning because I would wake up, get a cup of chai tea and sit outside, praying and thinking.
We are so excited for the next few months, it was a huge blessing to be able to get away before we aren't able to fore a while.
Looks fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou were in our part of the state! Jon's second home is Chadron State Park!
ReplyDelete