12.31.2014

Goodbye 2014 hello 2015

I can't belive it is already time for a new year!! 2014 has been one of our most life changing and wonderful years.
I have never really had a new years resolution...or at least one that I have wanted to still with but this year I am determined to...:
First off, I want to be back at the weight I was when Andrew and I got married. I am so close!! I only have 10 more pounds to go! To be honest I love food alot!! And when I was pregnant I loved it even more, I gained 40 pounds from where I was at the beginning of my pregnany. This was very hard for me...i am pretty vain when it got to my weight so I feel like this is a good goal.
My second resolution is to go through the Beth Moore bible study everyday, I have been doing good at going about every other day but I think I would grow a lot if I disiplined myself to spend time just praying and talking to Jesus.
Third I want to work on our marriage. Don't get me wrong we are very happily married, but with a little one in the family it is hard to focus on each other when Easton does demand time from both of us. I want to spend more time talking and being together.
Have a great New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment