For years I have struggled with my mouth...not in the sense of having a bad mouth, but around the time of my cycle it could be a week before and week after: the bumps on the roof of my mouth would swell up and be very painful. When my mouth didn't swell up that when I knew I was pregnant with Easton!
Well since Easton was born I am on my 5th canker sore and it's been miserable.
A few weeks ago I was reading a book written by an Amish midwife and she briefly told about how apples have helped canker sores. Wanting some reliefs I ate an apple and nothing happened. Well I thought I was a little stupid until today.
Like I said in a mother blog, a truck full of boxes of pears and apples tipped over and I've had an entire bushel on apples to figure out what to do with. So I started making apple chips. They are so delicious that I pretty much carry the bag around with me and munch on them all day.
A few days ago I got another canker sore and unlike the last ones I've had this one is going away and it's not as painful!!
Apples might work after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment