2.06.2015

Product I use

I have always had a hard time growing my hair very long and it has gotten a lot thicker since I have been married. And I'm usually never without a pimple on my face...I had oily skin before Easton was born but I really don't have any great remedies to hair problems but here are some of the great products I love!

For my face I use these
The skin toner is from a great company called DHC, I love it!! It has helped my skin so much, I haven't been able to wash my face with the normal face wash I have so I have been using a rag, water and then the toner and spot corrector. My mascara is melaleuca, oh my goodness between Clinique and melaleuca, it's a toss up, I love both. Now I don't have my favorite foundation in the photo but I love the "naked" brand, it's like not having any foundation on at all. My moisturizer, eye shadow and any blush I use is also from Clinique. If my face is really bad I put a dab of coconut oil on it, I also use it to take off my eye make up at night. 

Hair products. Yes there are a lot. 


Kenya has been my All time favorite shampoo and conditioner. But with out hard water my hair was getting to be destroyed and after having a baby...you can imagine. So I tried a newer brand called L'anza, and it is wonderful!! When my hair is wet I use biolage Keratin renewal spray. It has really helped my damaged ends. Some mousse of course for body! 

Body! 
All of these are things I use pretty much daily. I use the coconut oil like none other!! It has helped with stretch marks amazingly!!! 

From the ol' beautician, hope you enjoy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment