4.13.2015

I have written a few blogs on how we are hoping to be going into ministry; Andrew as a youth pastor, somewhere. It has been a long time coming but Andrew graduates in less than a month!!! I am so proud of all the he has accomplished!! It has been a privilege to be at his side on this adventure!

May 9th our lives start a new adventure...yes, again. By the way this blog goes we are all about adventures!! But it's mostly just waiting for the call to go where ever God wants us, our adventure is new everyday! 

We haven't been called to any certain church at this point, and to be honest we are kind of past the keeping it together phase, we are human!! We're getting impatient and tired of no answers, we don't want to be discouraged...but it's getting to that point.

We are supposed to wait on the Lord!! Which sounds easy and has amazing rewards when you have answers. But wait on Him when there are no answers, no direction. It's tough. Be encouraging even when you yourself are discouraged. 

Trusting the lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength... We do trust him, yet we make our own plans. How do you make plans and know that you are trusting His will for your life when we haven't heard anything yet? Ooh that's a toughy too. 

My mom has sung a song before and the lyrics go something like this, "God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too good to be unkind...do when you don't understand, when you can't trace his hand, trust his heart" and the other good song is" when God closes a door he opens a window" 

Both of these songs I grew up on, I know the lyrics through and through, Jeremiah 29:11 is my life verse, but we are at a stand still. Confused! 

I rejoice for my husband! He is done with school and he did amazing!!! He went to school full time and worked full time for two years, had a wife and a baby in between all of this, made the deans list and has a 4.0!  I am truly blessed and very humbled by his selflessness and hard work!! And for how ever long we are alive I will always be proud of him and support him where God leads us!! 

We love our adventures and have had some hilarious stories come out of the places we have lived!! It's time for a new one, we are packed (mostly) and (fully) ready to go...
I will follow him, follow him where ever he may go!

No comments:

Post a Comment