This weekend I was given the opportunity to tag along with my parent to see my oldest brother and his family. So Easton and I packed up and we went on a little trip.
We had a great time and Easton did so good being in the car for 10 hours!!
He loved my water bottle!!
Once we got to Cory and Becky's we were so happy to be up walking and moving!
We played te Wii
Addison showed us the neighbors doggy (that's the best word she can say and she loves to say it!!)
She got a new swing and was quite the dare devil!
Jack stack bar b que!
Addison and Easton got a bath together
Such a sweet girl!!
A friend from up at school made this little sweater out of a sweater that was my papa's. It is a great memory to have.
I am so glad I got to go on this little trip!! We had a good time but now we are very ready to see Andrew!!
No comments:
Post a Comment