Maternity clothes: I have been in maternity clothes since the beginning of my 2nd trimester, which is later than when I was in them with Easton, yoga pants and leggings are my best friend!
Excersize: I have more energy and it's a good time to be out of the house for a bit, I try to go 3-4 times aweek.
Stretch marks: I had them on my legs from my 1st pregnancy and around my belly, so they just continue and my belly itches like crazy!
Sleeping: getting more uncomfortable, harder to find a good position and hot flashes come on when I'm sleeping.
Best moment this week: watching the baby move from one side to another, it always tickles a bit
Symptoms: my blood pressure is always low, so that doesn't surprise me every appointment. Very little heart burn, varicose veins on one leg.
Labor worries/signs: I always have worries, how long will it take...the usual. I've had Braxton hicks off and on for a few weeks now.
Extras: shots are done, Rhogam, tdap, glucose test...yay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment