6.17.2013

Dad


I know that isn't a hard definition to come up with, but for some dads it is, thankfully my dad is a father, a daddy, and a Pa...even he though he doesn't like when I call him Pa.

My dad is super Godly, he was taught that by my wonderful grandparents. It's not just a phrase to him; it's a lifestyle, a goal and a lesson. He struggles everyday but he isn't a quitter. He will absolutely hear, "we'll done my good and faithful servant"

His faith is strong. Through drought: he prayed. Through hail storm he prayed. Through illness: he prayed. Through happiness: he prayed. When men turn their backs on God he praises His Holy name. 

I love my dad, he has been there for us all the time. He is a excellent provider, even better listener and helper. He is so smart and definatly handsome!

Look how handsome he looks!

He cares for my mom so much and leads our family with a strong, tender loving hand. He isn't intense or overboard, but somehow he is given more respect than can be imagined! As well as my mom, guilty by association. 

He is loved at work, he works so hard! While we were growing up he worked two full time jobs. He was a farmer and works at a irrigating company. He is so respected and reaches out to anyone who needs a hand. 

I hand the privilege to walk down the isle with this man! 




No comments:

Post a Comment