Things I am so thankful for in my life start to flood my mind. We have no A/C, almost no money to spare, hand-me-down clothes and quite a bit of our furniture, and bags day to be be packed all over the place.
It seems like we are a mess quite honestly but in reality, God is taking care of us and I love all of what I just mentioned, no A/C means saving money, hand me downs: also saving money and a lot of people who are helping us out a lot, and we are getting ready to serve The Lord on a missions trip that we go on tomorrow afternoon. The house is clean, dishes put away laundry done and floors mopped. We are ready to go, as great as the "house hold" stuff being done is: I just thank God for what He has given us. We are in limbo in a lot that we are doing right now but it's teaching us to be still and listen for Gods words.
My mother is making dinner tonight for all of us, man she and Andrew have done a lot for me for this birthday and i cant say thank you enough. Tonight we will be surrounded by the people we love the most and the people who love us, so what more can I want for my birthday.
(Give me time I'm sure ill selfishly come up with something)
But really; God has provided more than enough for us, He has given us a home here in CO and in WY, we both have jobs, food, family and friends that care so deeply for us, provisions for us as we move, a wonderful-Godly-loving husband, we have freedom to believe in the God who saved us from ourselves. He is seriously amazing!
So 22 years ago when I was born I pray that the woman I am now is who God intended me to be then. I pray that I serve him in the way He called me to do. I pray that I love Him and thank Him for his love, mercy, grace and guidance everyday of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment