8.13.2013

Adventures day one

Today we left our home in Colorado and headed up to our new home in Wyoming! 

Welcome to our new path of life! The life of a pastor's wife...the life of a student's wife! I suppose I should rename by blog haha.

"Two are better the one, because they have a good return for their work; if one falls down, his friend is there to help him up. But pity the man who falls down and has no one to help him up! Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

We left our poor sweet dog with Andrew's parents in Kersey...that was a little hard...yes I did cry.
But it just wasn't the dog, I have never been this far away from my family, I have never been off the farm..I meant up until I was 19 I lived in the same house! So this was a little bit of a stretch for me. Andrew was so great, he just had his hand on my knee as we drove down the road together. 

"I found him who my soul loves, I held him and would not let him go.."
Song of Solomon 3:4

When we got to our home we started in on unpacking things...again, and we will be for a long while! 
But we had our first dinner at our table, homegrown corn on the cob, homegrown cucumbers and lasagna. Andrew prayed for our meal and Gods guidance and hand on our lives, which seems like a reoccurring prayer {not a bad prayer by any means} since we started getting ready for our first move. 

Now we are relaxing and watching National Treasure together, eating peanut M&MS and Chex Mix. I had to quit hanging pictures since we have neighbors. Totally not used to that!!

Andrew and I are so excited to see where God takes us on this new adventure, he's going to school and I need a job, something to occupy my time, I want to start sewing again, and we both want to run and ride bikes together. I love that this time together is just Andrew and I, being together, praying together and seeking God together. 

Matthew 19:5 "And said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and join his wife, 
and the two shall become one flesh.'" 

No comments:

Post a Comment