8.12.2013

Your husband is awesome even when you don't think he's awesom

Sometimes when life gets busy and the days get long, romance seems to be out the window completely, I have to pray that God will remind me of my husbands greatness! 

I get easily distracted by the changes of marriage, the, "you used to do that when we first got married" but what I always forget is that marriage changes from day one of bliss to day 58 of bliss. 
So in the midst of frustration and headache I try to remember these few things, and sometimes it can curb an argument: 

1) my husband is seeking after Gods heart
2) he leads our new family putting God first
3) he works very hard to support us
4) he is patient with me and others too
5) he is always kind even when he doesn't have to be
6) he is so generous to help people 
7) he is slow to speak and slow to anger 
8) he is always working at being a better husband to me
9) he encourages me in so many ways! 
10) he loves me even when I'm moody 

I love my husband even when I'm angry, moody, sad r just tired. He is so good to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment