Sometimes I get so worried about finances and bringing clients in for me!
I do booth rent so I don't have to be at the shop for a set amount of time. Which is great
To be able to get things done at home, but sometimes it get slow and now with a
Schedule change again I was worried about it.
I worked Saturday and then today as well and wow did God provide!
Saturday I was very busy and yesterday I worked 11 hours and then cleaned this
Morning. I know money isn't everything but it sure helps a person out!
So this weekend is the family camping trip. Last Year at the same place is where we got engaged so I am very excited to go back to the tree we carved our initials into.
Andrew starts school in a little over a week so we wanted to go camping and then head up to our house
In Wyoming and get settled before we get really busy! I'm still needing a job while we are at school hopefully a nanny/ babysitting position in La Grange would be nice. We'll see :)
My mom, Grammy and I spent the other day- all day canning!
It was a long process! Lots of corn juice all over Mom's cupboards but 30 pints
Of corn, 4 pints of beans and 9 Quarts of pickles later we finally finished! But not really, we still have
A lot of cucumber growing and beans still! Pictures and recipes to come!
Wow you made a lot of pickles!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the pictures.