8.22.2013

Irritation Thursday

Ok I try not to get super irritated about things that are not in my control or even other people's control...but why when you try and call a cadet card company, a cell phone company or a health insurance company or any other company for that matter...why do we have to press all these numbers for different issues or questions we have....

I WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN not a recording or a human! 

They asked me to speak a policy number and I said it about 5 times...sloooowly and cleeearly and it still wouldn't take it!
It drives me nuts! I don't Understand also, when you finally get to talk to an employee of the company they can't answer your question or you can't understand a word they say! And the best thing is when they say, "Ma'am we need to transfer you to ________" and then once you're there they transfer you back to the people you first talked to.

I sincerely hope that I am not the only one irritated by this, but I'm done ranting and raving now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment