But then in the afternoon I left with my mom to go can some more!
A full day and a half I was in Colorado and we canned 19 hours of that time! It was so great to spend time with Mom and Dad and my Grammy and Aunt Sharon helped us too! They are some quick ladies at cutting the corny off the cob! We canned more corn, beans, peaches, carrots, and some spaghetti sauce! It was so productive!
I got back last night, we met Andrew is Cheyenne and got dinner altogether!
But we were happy to be back at our own house! We fell asleep pretty early and quick and were able to sleep in for a bit since Andrew didn't have classes in the morning.
We were in La Grange this last weekend and church was very good, the focus point for this year is love. Which Is something I love haha! But really, I need to work on my Attitude towards love and loving people, instead always giving my opinion and criticism of people. So Mr. Miles challenged us to go through 1 Corinthians 13 and pray for each specific characteristic of the verse. Love is patient, love is kind...I am so excited to do this challenge and see how God uses me and changes my heart!
I'm hoping this weekend I can find some fabric and start sewing. So keep reading for the pattern and sewing tips!




No comments:
Post a Comment