11.04.2013

Adventure #.....who knows at this point

To begin, God is so good! I've never thought that with out thinking that the phrase is cliche! but in the last year I can honestly say that with my whole heart, GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

This last week Andrew and I looked at a rental home year in Lagrange, it's an older home and needs a few paint jobs, but we are so thrilled! It has a large yard so that we can have our puppy with us! That's what we are very happy for.

We really love our little apartment and we are so thankful that the school provided it for us, but we really feel bad that we have a dog and. Ant take care of it. Our neighbors are so nice at the apartment, but we don't have kids so that affects who we hang out with, naturally. So we are looking forward to having our own space. 

At the new house I'll be able to do yard work, (which I miss so much!) and I can paint and decorate the house too! The people who own the house are very nice in allowing us to fix up the place a bit too. 

We will be cleaning up Ths month and then moving into the house the 2nd weekend of December. So we'll have our first Christmas in the home! 

So pictures will be coming soon so show the before and after pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment