I'm going to the house to clean it up and Andrew has his first day of work this afternoon. Thank The Lord, shopko called back!
He did so good, I was so proud of him! The church was very nice and the people were too
We are kind of in limbo as far as where God wants us to be, but we have a full year left of school so Lagrange is where we stay!! Honestly I like Lagrange, I like the place we are in, we are able to go or stay. We are just doing what God wants us to do, and we so content and fully blessed!
We are newlyweds, let's face is, we don't have the most money and flexibility that comes with it, but even with that struggle God has kept us in his hand te whole time! We are learning so much about life and now being married: it changes a lot, all for the better!
So we wait and see. We go on another adventure together.


No comments:
Post a Comment