8.31.2014

Baking up a storm

Lately I have been baking like crazy since I was at home sick for about a week...sadly I'm still not over this dreaded cold. But the baking has been so fun for me since I haven't had much time since about may, or my great baking companion (hmmm, someone who moved back to Michigan!)
In the midst of me nesting, baby moving like crazy, Andrew going back to school, work and the large amount of sniffles and coughs I have managed to freeze peaches and bake all kinds of yummy breads.
And we were able to move into our new home!! Yay!! More room!! We have been very blessed that the school gave us this house to start our family in
I will post the recipes one by one. But it's amazing what a person can get done at home when you've got the time!!
I cant wait to start being a stay and home wife and then a mommy!! And soon it will be mommy: I am will be 33 weeks along this wednesday!! Eeek!!!
Well it's cold and windy outside and since we have to walk to the school to get internet...I think I'm done!!
Keep and eye out for yummy recipes to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment