9.01.2014

Goodbye JAX

So since January, pretty much the entire time I have been pregnant, I have been working at a super fun coffee shop in scottsbluff called JAX. This week is actually my last week to work there. It marks the time that I follow in my mother's footsteps.
I have prayed that God would grant me this prayer since I was so little, we will live frugally but in the trust of the Lord. There will be times of sleepless nights filled with worry and conversation but I know that God will take care of us!!
I love that my husband is giving me the opportunity to be at home and raise our little boy, I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom! I have been making all kinds of preparations to be at home which is strange since I will be at home. Andrew works so hard to take care of our little family and I am so thankful for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment