I am 35 weeks along and getting to the point of being ready to have this sweet little boy around, to see his toes, his eyes, his tiny little fingers....
I can't wait!!
We have had the baby festivities, made the lists of what we need and don't need, lost plenty of sleep so far and have used some gift cards to get the necessities before he is born.
The baby room is ready to go for the most part, it's been so fun to put it all together!
I can tell that we are getting nervous about being parents, sometimes we will be sitting at the kitchen table together and then we'll just be silent; lost in thought. God is preparing our hearts and minds though. It's amazing to see how Andrew has grown into the role of adult, husband and father, I am so proud of how he is striving to serve the Lord and listen to Him. I love to hear him pray for us before we eat meals, it's like falling in love again in a whole new way!
He is going to be one good daddy!
So I have two weeks until my next doctors appointment and I pray that she says that he will be ready to go then!! But once again, it's in God's hands!!
No comments:
Post a Comment