Friday night we went to Kersey for a dinner fundraiser for the FFA called Taste of Ag. Which was so delicious and we got to see a few people that we hadn't seen in a while!
Saturday morning we got up and had tea with mom and dad on he porch then dug into the apples that they had, oh my, they are so many and we only did about half. We made homemade applesauce, the whole house smelled amazing! And now we have a little baby food already prepared. It was fun to see Andrew and my dad work together on something so different than normal.
Then Andrew and I ran into Greeley, like I said. We ate at qdoba...which is so expensive, I had forgotten how much it was, but it very good! After we got all our stuff done we went to Andrew's parents house for dinner with my brother in law and his wife and baby girl! It was so fun to just be with them!
Sunday, Andrew preached at St. Paul's again and then we went out to eat with the pastor and his wife. We had a good time with them and it gave us more things to pray about and ask even more for God's guidance!
Well, I am 37 weeks and couldn't be more excited for Cletus to be here! The other day I wanted to see how many of the pregnancy side effects I have had...to be honest I have had pretty much the majority of them but really I have felt so good, God has been very gracious to me, sometimes I wake up and have to remind myself that I am pregnant, but for the most part he moves all the time which is such a loving feeling.


No comments:
Post a Comment