Our weekend was great, it was full of surprises and blessings!!
Friday, Andrew worked and then Saturday all day too, but Saturday night we drove to Cheyenne and had a date night.
We went to Sams club and got a few last minute things that we may need but not have the time to run to the grocery store. We then went to Kingsoopers and got some sushi! It was so great, we haven't had it in forever!
Sunday we went to church and then went home and watched a movie together and simply spent time together. We went to bed that night and at 11:11 I started having contractions!
I spent the next 4 hours walking trying to breath through the pain! Around 2:45 am we gave in and packed up to head to the hospital. On our way my contractions started to be consistently five minutes apart and more painful.
When we got to the hospital they situated us in a labor and delivery room and around 8:30 the contractions stopped pretty much completely. I got some sleep and then had an ultrasound telling us that my fluids were low and I my water hadn't broke since there wasn't much of any fluid anyway.
So instead of going to a hotel like we planned on doing to save on gas and time incase we needed to get back to the hospital, we stayed at the hospital and thankfully I got to eat my first meal since Sunday night dinner!! Hallelujah!!! I was so thrilled.
So tomorrow morning I will be induced and hopefully a handsome baby boy will be in our arms by the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment