I would like to dedicate this blog post to my husband, to take the time to brag on him for little bit!
Obviously we just had our first baby boy, Easton Michael. Oh it was such a glorious day when the little guy was finally born after a rough long labor. God blessed us with such a sweet little bundle and we really couldn't be more throlled! But as most of you know,
labor is not the greatest thing to have to experience for the woman but even the man too.
It was absolutely amazing to watch Andrew, he was strong and helpful and so sensitive to my pain. He was such a servant in the hospital and once we were home too. I loved watching Andrew take on the role of "dad" with in five seconds of Easton being born! I couldnt imagine not having him by my side during this new adventure in our lives.
Andrew is juggling a heavy load, school, work, homework and family, he works so hard to provide for his family and finish school as well. He has learned so much and grown so much since we were married, I love being able to watch him preach Gods word, pray and doing his homework; apllying school to his life!
He is such a wonderful husband and father, he has been so patient with me through all the hormonal changes pregnancy brings. Andrew is so giving and caring when it comes to his family, I am so blessed to have him for the rest of our lives and to share life with, the good and the bad.
I love you Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment