4.23.2015

New steps

We had a very good weekend, laid back but very good and some what productive!
Friday night we had dinner with Anna and Nathan, Emily and Joe. It was so fun, we haven't really ever spent time with them since moving to Wyoming so it was very good for us to get out.


Saturday I did hair in the morning which is always nice to get back to doing hair! I still love it as much as I did way back when I started cosmetology school! Then that afternoon Andrew and I went into town for a bit.


Sunday we went to church and then to SAM's club, which is always dangerous!


My cousin gave us tons of baby food so we began a new adventure! Easton is in the beginning stage of Easton baby food. Its been a funny challenge and very slow, which is what he needs anyway. But he is doing so good with it!! He's not so sure about peaches but apples and bananas are good!


Big boy sitting in the high chair for the first time!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment