3.09.2015

Two years, one became two

Oh the time has flown by so fast!! Andrew and I have been married for almost two years, we celebrated a little earlier (we were married the 23rd of March) by going to Estes Park and stayed at Della Terra. It has been so wonderful! 

We left Easton with the grandparents and headed for the hills, I did it, I made it all the way through the day without any tears!! It was very good for me and so good for Andrew and I! 




We saw tons of wild life...yes we act like Tourists! 







We were able to stay in the same room we were in on our honeymoon! It was so great to be back and focus on one another and just be goofy! 


We ate dinner at Wapiti and Andrew had a mountain of nachos! 






We got bed in breakfast, which was so good!! 



We have been so blessed by God in our marriage, we have learned so much about ourselves and us together as one. I love my husband so much!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment