7.11.2015

What we did on our Saturday

Andrew has Saturday's off so that's really fun to have the option of going somewhere for the day or just do yard work together. 

We did yard work today!! It was rainy and then a little cold out a few day so our garden and yard exploded with weeds! So we got to it today, Andrew did some spraying and hoeing while I pulled weeds in the garden! 

Easton loves being outside when we are working. 

Our garden is looking good!! 
Our one strawberry...he needs some friends

Our big ol' tomato, we have about 8 in all different sizes. 


And we think this is squash...maybe. 
The trust of a child! 

He loves flying through the air! 

Them For lunch we want Dairy Queen because it was so hot and I didn't want to make anything. And the have the brownie batter blizzard back!! Yay I love these things!! 

After lunch I went to soak up some sun and had a little show on the side...our neighbors are demolitions their garage and I got to watch! So all the wood just lying on the ground got me thinking about some projects we could do. I thought maybe An outdoor picnic table would be fun and maybe a Bigger dining room table, I've always wanted to make stuff like this! 

So we'll see if I can coax Andrew into thinking its a great idea! 

Something like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment