6.07.2013

Snack time!


Today I wanted something healthy but not heavy, it was hot and I was not getting enough protein so I mixed a lot of things together, with no measurements, so bear with me! Oh I forgot peanut butter in the picture

2 peeled frozen bananas 
1/2 an apple
1/4 cup milk
2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
1 teaspoon coconut oil
And how ever much pure honey you want

I mixed all of the ingredients into a food processor and turned it on
Poured it into a bowl and ate my healthy ice cream

Since I am lactose intolerant I always use lactaid for my milk, I don't really like milk in general but sometimes it's nice to have on hand when a bowl of cereal sounds good or you need just a smidge of milk in a recipe

Hope you enjoy cause I sure am! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment